1.Why does CorelDraw ,vector-based drawing Program, worth learning?
- CorelDRAW is worth learning for me for I know that in a simple way, it makes all my presentation activities look great. I realized that this program will not only create my school works wonderfull but also to help me excel in other aspects of using this program such as advertising, logo editing, and business editing factor .Since it has several options to edit, cut, and layer the work , anyone can create newsletters, brochures and other works. Even though I’m just a beginner of using this kind of drawing application, I could see my future handling this type of program. What I need to focus more is familiarizing the area of CorelDRAW. Learning it is just a simple representation of excellent future.
2.Most important thing that you have learned about CorelDraw from Lesson 1-3, and Why?
- Of course, all of the 3 Lessons are important . Without lesson 1, I can’t catch up the lesson in no. 2 as well as in lesson 3. They are all important. No one is less important and no one is the most important. Having the Introduction of CorelDraw would be a great help to all so they could explore the area they would be working with and identifying each tools. All is important. All are significant.
3.Skills I should possess to become successful on this specialization.How could I develop it?
“There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.” ~Arthur Rubenstein.
- I Should be a good listener. Once I listen, I’m gaining more techniques and information.
- Appreciation for Arts. A successful artist can appreciate arts. And I could be that one. 😀
- Rational and Systematic. I should learn organizing data or activities so I could not make any mess and disturbance on my activity.
- I should learn how to be a “deadline oriented”. Having your bonggasious design would be useless if you cannot submit it on time. A professional artist know how to manage his time.And in my daily living, I can say that I had been a deadline oriented. :D.
Well, this is just some of my thoughts of how to become a successful on handling this kind of program and how should I deal with it. I hope It helped you a lot. Thank you for your time reading my Journal. 😀